Friday, February 16, 2018

Time for some rest.

I know that I haven't written here in a long while, but this week held a full weeks schedule plus 19 hours of overtime work with off site catering of special events. To top it off, my Dad had a medical scare on Wednesday night and I spent all evening and night in the ER of St. Lukes hospital waiting on CT amd MRI scans, blood work and other assorted tests. Thankfully he is okay cardiac and neurologically, just a serious chest infection, but no pneumonia.





Tomorrow morning, after Cars and Coffee, I hope to be back and catch up on where life has me at the moment. For now, I choose dinner and sleep. Hope you all are well. Love on another.

daemon

1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete