Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I need a shower! Ughhhh...

Another beautiful day here in Kansas City, MO! Woke up right around 6 am and this morning has been great. Got plugged in, updated all my crap and started returning emails, texts and phone calls. Sometimes simply keeping up with people feels like a part time job, but I love it just the same. I guess we all go through times where people seem to need a larger piece of their friends than they did before. That is certainly the case this summer!

Getting ready to head down to the Lake tonight, I think. It has been a few since I was there and I miss the quiet and peaceful life that house holds. It will be good to get back in the water and spend some mornings in solitude, a bit cut off from the rest of the world. I have some friends that have been wanting to wake board, ski and fish, so it will be good to get away at the beginning of this week for some R and R. Hope to have a good time.

Hmm...I really need to run my body through the shower this morning. Didn't shave for two days and also sweated something fierce last night for some reason. Odd dreams and tangled sheets. Maybe I should not have eaten so late, or I am just weird? I am going to bank on the last one and not so much the former.

Going to run into the coffee shop this morning, see if Justin is around to talk to. He is really opening up and slowly learning to trust me as a friend and not as some guy who wants to get into his pants. I am really praying that God gets his attention and he realizes there is another way to live his life than the path he is choosing. Got to stop by the Forge today too and pick up a ring that I had them re-size. I keep forgetting to do that, but at least that makes the cute guy keep calling me to remind me...lol He prolly just doesn't get paid till the shop gets their money. Oh well, he is always nice. I love the chain he sold me the last time I stopped. I have to stay out of there, or at least duck in and ditch really fast. Something shiny always catches my attention and I have no need for anything else in my box.

Hmm...going to a Girls Roller Derby this Saturday with my friends. Looks to be a good time! Then over to the Foundry for a few with all the guys and gals from church. Friday night is our Men's BBQ at Loose Park and Wednesday night is Bible study, but I don't think I will be back in town for that. Might stay on the Lake till Thursday morning or so. Just depends on how I feel.

Still waiting to hear back from the college. I need to know when they want my body there. I will be moving down and living near the school in order to concentrate on my studies more, so that will present a challenge with friends, relationships and church. I dunno, it is going to be interesting to say the least.

Not too much else on my mind. I have to get cleaned up! I feel pretty grungy after running and working out this morning. Looks to be another sunny and beautiful day!

Pax,

Daemon

No comments:

Post a Comment