Friday, July 16, 2010

Strange day



What a strange day and it is still happening. Slept in today for a change after a late night of hanging with my buddies. Kind of puttered around the house just cleaning up and keeping myself busy. Remembered it was Third Thursday so decided to make some Spinach, Cheese and Bacon dip to take to church. We all have a big dinner each Third Thursday (hence the name) and hang out. Tim said we were going to place some game, so I looked up the rules on the internet and still did not understand what it was.

Left early and chilled at the coffee shop for an hour before dinner. Read some of my new book, found a cool art project to help someone with and generally watched people and listened to my music. Today it was Depeche Mode and old music from the 40's. Weird mix, I know, but it seemed to fit. Got my coffee fix and it was AMAZING! God, I love my coffee shop!

My skin is tingling and itchy now from the sunburn I got yesterday. Went to the art gallery to fly my kite and it was HOT. Like 90 degrees plus, so I shucked my shirt and had a lot of fun for a few hours. Totally soaked in sweat, but it felt great! Then these three freakin' hot guys showed up, shed their shirts and asked me if I wanted to play some soccer.

Of course! :)

They were really nice and so amazingly attractive. All different, but all normal and my type. I took some pictures of them and they asked if I was gay...lol I thought that was kind of funny. I told them yes, and they were cool. We just kept playing, though they didn't tell me about them? Anyway, I got out of there after a while and they followed me back to the parking lot to talk. Seemed kind of awkward and I was horny, so I knew the best thing was to hop in the car and jet.

So I did.

But tonight, I went to this church service with a friend after the dinner at my church and the worship and message was amazing! Met so many new people and really liked the place. I may have just found another church to go to, in addition to mine. The only thing that kind of bugged me was the gay guys there were obviously closeted so it seemed a lot more conservative. Who knows? I had a good time and learned some stuff. Also another place with too many attractive guys. Must be that time of the year?

Well, my eyes are getting heavy and I feel bad because I didn't even write anything post worthy, but I guess that is how it is at times. I am going to bed now. I need my rest!

Ciao

3 comments:

  1. Well, as someone just down Hwy 70, let me invite you to come to St. Louis! If you're ever in town and want to have lunch or coffee, let me know. I'd love to meet you and pick your brain for a while on any number of topics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. D, you have your frustrations & crap to deal with, and I have mine...and they really do suck most of the time. But always give yourself permission to remember that "We do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are - yet was without sin."

    He will never say to you "Well, I never saw that one coming. So I don't think I can deal with it."

    So approach his throne of grace with confidence, cause he is crazy in love with you no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What made them (soccer players) think you are gay?

    ReplyDelete