Friday, February 5, 2010

My day...


Woke this morning to the alarm gently nudging me out of sleep with sounds and words. Simply laid there a bit in the sunlight and acclimated myself to the new place and familiar surroundings. I am awake...this is home...oh, yeah! I am Daemon! What is going on here...?

A familiar erection strained up and over the waist band, announcing morning wood and my soon present need to take a leak. But I simply laid there, half covered in cotton and down and waiting for my body to become fully awake. Good morning world...what the hell is going on?

Finally my urgent bladder, coaxed onwards and upwards by my constant water drinkage let me know that NOW...GET UP NOW! Take a piss, ya friggin' idiot! So I rolled over and padded my quiet way to the bathroom. My feet slapped the floor, seeming to echo my lament of another hard dick wasted. Grrr...just don't touch it, or look at it. I think it is mad! I pretty much had to stand on my head to get that thing pointed into the bowl and finally said screw it! I started the shower, full on hot and stepped in as soon as it warmed to my hand touch. Ahhh...relief! So yeah, I piss in the shower. MY shower. Get over it!

After relaxing a bit and scrubbing the sleep and night sweat off of me, I slowly shaved and got my body ready for another day. Not alot of product, but I like a close shave, also in the shower, and re-hydrated my skin. Little deodorant, spray of body wash, face cream, teeth flossed , scrubbed, and mouth wash, Hmmmm...yep! That's me.

I walked on through the bedroom and contemplated what textiles to place on my clean body. Naked felt good, so I skipped the clothes and went on into the kitchen. The timer had started my coffee and I poured a mug and contemplated the morning. Another cold, gray day...hmmm. Coffee is good! After checking the time, I went ahead, slipped on my robe and grabbed the paper. God! That kid has good aim, on the doorstep, every time!

After glancing at the sky and lake, I came back in and began my morning in earnest! Boxers? Nope...briefs today. I can tell just what I need each day. I don't do briefs unless...well I need to contain. And it was a roll it up, put it away, kind of day. It was kind of weird. I didn't jack off in the sun, or the shower. Guess someone else has my full attention, and I kind of like saving those moments for him?

Clad and dressing I moved through my morning, selecting clothing and shoes, wool, denim, leather, cotton, heavy divers watch, stainless steel, silver and tungsten. Kind of an odd mix, but a good one and sure to please the eye and soul. I feel good! "Good morning world!", all of me seemed to say, as the coffee perked me up and I got ready to leave. Just a moment now...sat at the piano and played a bit, Kind of shook the morning fog off and unlimbered the fingers and chops. God! The days when I had to leisure to sit here all day and just play. *sigh, crap, don't be late! Got to have coffee with Justin and discuss the new artwork, possible sculpture for the garden this year?*

Lunch packed, coat on, scarf? Nope. I slipped into the car and took off. Such another morning...though still a bit horny. What's in the stereo? Hmmm...soundtrack to Sex and the City. I can do that!Damn...I love this little beast. Glad I bought it, so much fun and English than the red one...though don't get me wrong. I love him too.

Danced all the way to work...who cares? It's just me!

Work...blah, blah, blah...money...and we're done! Had a good lunch and break. Little sun, a few calls and it was off back to home.

Took a nap...ahhh and woke up hungry and ready for dinner. Oh, crap..it's Thursday. Home group (small group from church, dinner and talking about last weeks message). Slurped some water and vitamins and headed up north. Man the lake looks good today! Can't wait till summer! Woot, Woot! Tan and warm naps, skiing and skinny dipping. Yep...

Home group at the Tuckers. Man, I love this house. Dead animal heads, wood, stone, steel and fire. You can tell that David lives here. So alot of married kids and folk. Talk, talk, talk. Prayer and FOOD! Wow...can they cook?!

Discussed the sermon from Sunday. Heavy stuff. Call to repentance. Makes my head and heart hurt. Read through Psalm 130-142 while ignoring them. David could tell...but amazing stuff to see, feel and read. God! Do you really love me? Or is that just for the good people?!

Snagged a moment to come out to David in his den, amid the guns and stuff. How are we so alike, but so different? He already knew...thanks Mary! :) Let him know about the new class for Pure Heart. Encouraged, loved and numbers exchanged. I love those people and my church. Just had to steer clear of Justin and the other gay guys that they put in our group. I hope good will come of this new found confidence, but I had to pick the most homophobic one...great!

Headed out with intentions to go to IHOP and the prayer room, ended up at the club for just one drink, or two. But glad I was there.

Got tested and a bag full of goodies. Not just the oral swab, mind you, but the full blown panel, blood etc... Kind of weird to fill out that questionnaire again about my "activities" of the last 12 months. Hmmm...2 partners in one year, and one for just a few times. Wow...I sure don't get out much. Guess it was good. Free lube, condoms, a day planner, pens, highlighter and my results in a few days. Wow...so many guys, but they all seem scared of me. Chad says I look like a beautiful, stuck up snob...hmm That makes me sad. I am a nice guy! I just don't need anything. Guess I don't have hungry eyes?

Scared shit less. I know, I am not a man whore...but it only takes one. How well did I know Derek? Is it possible that I don't know Michael all that well? I don't want to screw this one up. I really, really like him. *sigh* I know God, I hear you..but what about my heart?

Drove home on the mist and listened to KLOVE and all the talk of love stories. So sad it was only reserved for str8 guys and gals. I have a love story, a few in fact, but nope. Sod off, ya damn faggot, the church seems to say.

So home, stripped to skivvies, clad in flannel and ouch! My arm hurts where they drew blood. Grrrrr...didn't even stop to piss, though I did warm the oven to cook a snack. And here I am typing away...needing a piss and feeling in my left arm the hurt and ache I felt in my cock and heart this morning.

Guess it's the circle of life.

This should have alot more adjectives...but I really, really need to piss!

Good night!

Date tomorrow night at 7. Dinner out then movie in and a sleep over. Crap, yay, what?!

God help me...






PS: This is the real Daemon. All of the above, but more real. Sorry and thanks!

7 comments:

  1. I do appreciate honesty...

    But Daemon, what are you doing? You ask "what about my heart?"... Do you forget that God has just been trying to get your heart? That He wants you to just give Him your full affection?

    .... you bought condoms, and are going on a date that will end with a sleep over. You say you're not a man whore... so then stop going after these relationships that you know will end! Are you thinking in-tune with the Holy Spirit, or with your penis?

    From one brother to another; I know you're seeking truth. I know you WANT the truth. You even know where to find it. So then seek it out like buried treasure! Chase it like a hunter tracking a buck. Pursue the only person who can meet these affections of your your heart, and make them overflow.
    Daemon, I love you... don't forget that Jesus is Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diakonos,

    Thanks for the encouragement and the truth. I am confused at the moment by my life, but also am presenting it, just as it is.

    I am placing everything on the same page, unpacking if you will, in order to partner with ALL of the people in my life to find a way.

    You ask what I am doing, I do not know man, but this is where I find myself. I am going to walk this out, and I refuse to quit until I find some peace and the Truth.

    Praying for you and fumbling towards God...

    Daemon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was that slightly erotic or was that just me? It was unfortunate though that you weren't able to share at the meeting mate, everyone should have a chance to provide their story of love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fireinthebelly,

    I am sorry if it read that way. I did not intend for it to convey anything sordid or wrong, just simply shared that day, as it was. Peace to you.

    Daemon

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Brother,

    Thanks for the honesty and the struggle. I stumbled on your blog via Adele's interview with Peter on Queermergent. I'm glad you're being honest and running as fast as you can toward love. Your starting to speak truth in a way that makes more. Keep at it.

    As we say at my church, God is good - all the time. Use your whole life as a way of eating up that goodness. So (paraphrasing the psalmist) "Praise him with timbrel and dance; praise him with strings and pipes; praise him with hardons and longing; praise the Lord, praise the Lord, praise the Lord."

    Peace,
    Paul
    St. Gregory of Nyssa
    San Francisco

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daemon, never mind about me. My post was influenced by a few things and number one would be about the whole ex thing. But anyway, I appreciate the honesty...it's inspired me to do the same on my blog.

    Tim.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damon.

    Look man, I love you. You know that. But I can't just sit here, read this and go on my merry way.

    Damon! You're seeking truth. I respect that. But you won't find it. You won't. At least not where you're currently looking. God has already given it to you. His word is pretty clear, man. Sex outside of the biblical context of marriage is sin. I'd speak to you differently if you weren't a believer...but I know you! You have seen Christ. You are held to a higher standard! You KNOW BETTER, Damon!

    Where is your treasure, Damon? Is it stored up in heaven? Or here, where moth and rust and age and time destroy?

    Let's talk soon, man.
    Michael

    ReplyDelete