Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The birth

I watched this as I drank my coffee this morning and thought to myself. Someone, somewhere, is doing it the hard way. They are taking the steps to ensure the finest quality, detailed craftsmanship and putting their heart and soul into the work that they do. Some may build tools. Others may create ideas or art. They help people, practice medicine or serve others. Each of us searches for and has our place, our own purpose. That niche that is found when our driving passion meets and intersects our true potential and all is right with our world.

I found this idea and hope both soothing and inspiring. We each are fashioning our lives with each choice, word, action and idea that we live out. What is the time, effort and attention to detail of our own lives producing? Do we care? Do I care to do my very best?

I hope to.

I hope you do to.

daemon

No comments:

Post a Comment