Thursday, May 31, 2018

Thinking on things



Listening to this song after work today. Came home and shucked my shorts and promptly cut the sleeves off another tshirt for the second day in a row. It has been in the high 90's for over a week now with no relief in sight. Seems like those two days of Spring is all we're going to get! Getting some great sun every weekend though, so I don't mind it much, with the top down and all.

Man! Where does the time go? Life has been a whirlwind lately and I have yet to even start catching up here in sharing what is going on. Seems like the story of my life. Ninety miles and hour and no time to look back and reflect. Stay in the moment and keep pressing onward and upward.

Things are well with me. Family, friends and career abound in any and all directions as I continue to grow into the space that I find myself. Every week seems to bring new faces, new friendships, assorted challenges and opportunities and I just keep taking it all in. Certainly a new season in my own path, to be sure. I have a hard enough time keeping track of it all, but that seems to be the ebb and flow of things when the wheel moves us.

After so much solitude, solitary time, reflection and travel alone, it is refreshing and exciting to be doing life with people again, friends both old and new. Made a new circle of guys at a camping trip a few weekends ago and things are taking off with them as our lives, schedules and activities mesh into each other. I am grateful to have new input in all the arenas that interesting new humans bring to us. Music, movies, activities, bonfires, service opportunities and doing meals and life together. Some weekends I don't even see my own house until late Sunday, if at all, before the next week of work starts!

I know this is disjointed and randomly written. I am trying to scarf down and Caesar Salad wrap and some iced tea before I get out of the house and head to the lake for a drive and to visit a bison hard with a friend. Random and beautiful, all at the same time.

Smiles find me everyday and the knowingness of being the right person, at the right place, at the right time is a space I find myself inhabiting more and more. I was made for this life.

More to follow, but I have a road to hit, water to see and huge animals to feed carrots to!

daemon

1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete