Where has the time gone?
I am going to be soon celebrating the 32nd year that has passed since I raised my hand and swore to defend this country from any enemy and to support the Constitution of these United States.
That makes me old..er.
And I seem to have forgotton how to type.
Where does one start?
I am not really sure.
Just got in the door from dropping off my boyfriend and our other boyfriend at their place after a wonderful night spent together shopping, wandering downtown, having dinner and then making time and space for each other to decompress and share about our day and what we would like tomorrow to look like, budgets for time and spending, laundry, car work, house workm yard work and the myriad of details that make up our lives while running two house holds and a third virtual one all at the same time in a constant state of flux.
Hmmm...
I can do this, but i need to take a pause and get ready to share. Prolly make and have some coffee. I don/t have anything on my schedule till 11:00 am.
Be right back.
No comments:
Post a Comment