Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday Mash



Wow...just woke up from a hard sleep and see another beautiful sunny day waiting for me. Kind of wandered sleepily around the house, started a load of laundry, mostly shorts, t-shirts, boxers and sox for some reason, and am now sitting here trying to boot my brain up and get my eyes to work. Rubbing my head feels good this morning, but I am about due for another haircut. My toes keep popping too. Must be from running around barefoot all the time?

It is definitely another hot day in the making, but I love this weather! It is kind of nice to just slip only a pair of shorts on and head outside to drink my coffee. The grass feels awesome to bare feet and I just kind of watch my neighborhood wake up to the morning. It is times like these that I can almost feel the joy that the animals have and want to just lay down, roll around, scratch and start hunting for my breakfast, though my job is made easier by the comforts of home and a full fridge. It is great to be alive! Wonder what I should eat this morning? It is going to be a long day, so after my run, maybe load up on some good stuff to keep me going till at least 2 or 3. Hmmmm...I am thinking I need some meat! I really need to stretch out hard too, kind of been neglecting that.

Listening to the washer spin now, kind of planning my day, logged onto my sites and chatting with a few friends, it makes me realize how connected I am here in the city, to so many, but how cut off in a healthy way, I find myself at the lake. While it is quiet here, there is certainly much going on, where as at the lake, all is calm and conversation is hard to come by, except for those I welcome into my house, or meet on the docks, or out on the water. Though people in the city wear a lot more clothes for some reason?

Eh, I am just rambling. Whatever...woke up real horny and got that taken care of, kind of without even thinking about it. Which is kind of weird? Almost like an automatic response. I don't think I was even really awake, just kind of grabbed it and gone. Does that ever happen to you? It still feels strange to be sleeping and waking up by myself. I do not like it at all, but that is how it is right now. Seems like a long two weeks! Michael will be back this weekend and I look forward to seeing him and Fallon again! I miss them soooooo much! But this time apart has also been good for us. Gives us time to think and decompress without the added input of the relationship. Kind of find ourselves again, after the whirlwind of activity settles. Life is good.

I got a lot of sun in the last few days and my skin feels kind of tight and itchy, but I am thinking a shower will take care of that. Maybe get some aloe action going so I don't peel and lose my tan. For some reason, guys look better with a little brown, at least to me. Summer is hard cause of all the skin. Still haven't learned to keep my eyes to myself. Today is going to be spent running around the city, pulling together all the paper work for school in the fall. Transcripts, reference forms, medical records, so MUCH stuff they seem to need in order to approve my happy ass, but I am excited! I have been offered a full scholarship and will not have to pay a dime for this next degree, 'cept books and a few fees. That is an amazing answer to prayer! Who knows what all that is going to be like, but I am feeling pretty bouncy about it all!

Unsure what all I want to do today, once the errands are run and stuff. Know the coffee shop figures in there, maybe fly my kite if we get some good breezes? Might hit the Nelson Art Gallery for the new exhibit, hmmm...what else? Know I need to catch up on some stuff around the house and get things ready for Michael when he gets back. All in all a pretty simple day, but I am going to have fun, no matter what!

Things to think on: what is going on in my life spiritually, how to best use this time off in the summer to learn and process, heavy thoughts on my mind as I wait for my HIV test results that come in on July 6(not really nervous, but kind of, like always) preparations for vacation with my Dad this weekend, new friends and old, how to share my life, being involved and integrated into my church more, what is going on with Stephen, how is this year turning out and what does God want me to do right now.

Oh well, I know its all a jumble this morning. I will try to sort it later. Have a great day!

Daemon

1 comment:

  1. "Whatever...woke up real horny and got that taken care of, kind of without even thinking about it. Which is kind of weird? Almost like an automatic response. I don't think I was even really awake, just kind of grabbed it and gone. Does that ever happen to you?"

    Ha yup its happened to me. Especially if I happen to wake up at like 3 am. Its like I wake up, do the deed, and fall asleep again all in the span of like 5 minutes lol. Dont even know if I was even really awake completely sometimes. Guess the body is on autopilot sometimes.

    ReplyDelete