Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Apology...


It was brought to my attention a few minutes ago that my profile pic of "clasped hands" also featured an out of focus, but prominent penis in the background. My apologies to anyone who saw this and was offended. It was not my intention to feature an exposed cock as my persona to the world. Please forgive me, I will vet my personal pics more closely in the future.

But, on the other hand, while I am a bit embarrassed, I find it freaking hilarious as well! Thanks to my friend for pointing that out to me! He was like, uhhh, Daemon...is that what I think it it? BWAHAHAHAHA...

So in lieu of penis, I will now feature bare butts. Skinny Dipping at the Lake of the Ozarks! Hope you can all take a joke...

Peace

2 comments:

  1. LOL this is funny. Did not even notice. Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode with Elaine's Nipple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! I was like what penis? Oh....that penis! OMG!!! At least I can laugh about it. :P

    ReplyDelete