Thursday, June 24, 2010

Morning Rambles




Waking up and checking in on my day. Morning peeped in it looks to be a beautiful day! Rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and stretched out for a good forty five minutes. Now THAT felt good. Started the coffee pot and padded around the house with all the lights off, just enjoying the silence of sunrise and the quiet sounds of coffee perking and filling the air with its hello fragrance.

Grabbed a moment to jot a few things down and ran into a dear friend from Australia online and got to speak with him a bit. Such a sweet guy and an inspiration to so many of us all over the world with his words, his message and the choices he has made to defy all odds and overcome all obstacles. His bold, broken and blessed life is such an amazing example to us. Bless you, Haydn. You are loved!

Thinking this morning will take me for a drive with the top down, before the summer heat hits us. I certainly want to hit my coffee shop and get some miles in, tooling around and listening to some good beats. I am thinking later today might work from some landscaping. The bushes and some of the beds are looking a little wild and are due for some trimming, and I am talking about my yard, NOT my pubes! Just kidding! Kind of in an odd mood today. Guess that is what happens when you get plenty of rest and relaxation. Odd concept, no?

So this weekend is shaping up well! Plans with friends, lunches and coffee dates, Mens Breakfast, church, all kinds of good stuff! I am excited and ready to get into it! It is good to be back in the city, even for a bit. I forgot just how many guys I miss.

Hmm...maybe fly a kite today? The wind looks promising? Got to find my new earphones too...I swear if someone swiped them from my car, I'm gonna be pissed! Well, not really, but I want to use them today, and the old ones just aren't the same. If ya need something, or need to borrow it, is it too hard to ASK!!! :)

Oh well, coffee is ready, time for me to hit the shower. I can smell myself, and it is not too pleasant. Must have been dreaming hard in my sleep...Have a good day wherever ya are! More thoughts later, of course.

Peace

1 comment:

  1. I just want to say its so great to be reading your blog posts again Daemon! Glad you are back and posting for a few days. Sounds like you are having an amazing summer!!

    Anyways Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete