Saturday, December 8, 2012

I cried, I smiled and I laughed through the tears



I watched this film today after  I came home from work. I had been unable to watch if for almost a week due to a DVD player who would not recognize the disc for some maddening reason or another. After the events of these past few days I almost feel as if it had been waiting for me to be ready for it.

While it was not what I expected it was so much better than I ever could have imagined. I explored life, love, loss, death and what time inevitably brings to us all. For a few short hours I was whisked away from all that weighs heavily on my shoulders and was reminded of what truly matters in this life, if we choose to let it. These are a few of the amazing quotes I carry away with me from this gem. Somehow, someway, the universe knew this is exactly what I needed, when I needed it. Thank you.


"There is no past that we can bring back by longing for it. Only a present that builds and creates itself as the past withdraws. "

"Is it our friend we are grieving for, whose life we knew so little? Or is it our own loss that we are mourning? Have we traveled far enough that we can allow our tears to fall?

"Everything will be all right in the end... if it's not all right then it's not yet the end."

daemon

No comments:

Post a Comment