Thursday, July 1, 2010

Morning Quickie


And no...not that kind of quickie, ya pervs! Woke up real early this morning and this day has started so fast! Ran my body through through the shower, grabbed some coffee and taking a few moments to gather my thoughts here and fill out my to do list to accomplish before the weekend begins!

Got to pick up my medical records for college in the fall, swing by the coffee shop, shop for some trees and shrubs to plant at my little sisters house, lunch with Mom and Dad, go to the gym, clean my house, pack for vacation, get a new camera, fly my kite (optional depending on time and wind) and then tonight it is all about friends. Whew! That all makes me tired thinking about it...

I am feeling pretty good today, even with only a little sleep. I tend to sleep when I am tired, eat when I am hungry and just kind of follow what my body tells me it needs, when it needs it. Not a real fan of a schedule and social norms, but sometimes you have to conform, just to get things done easier and with less of that "I think you might be a crazy person" looks from others.

Flipping through the news channels this morning, caught a glimpse of all those so called "Christian" channels. Does anyone actually watch that crap? And even more, does anyone believe any of those snake oil salesmen, dip shit hucksters? They make me sad and sick at the same time. I cannot believe this country lets something like that thrive, much less be broadcast to the world. What a sad day...

Anyway, I am rambling! Par for the course I guess? Hope you all are doing well and making good plans for friends and family this Independence Day! I am proud to have served my country and am thankful for the freedoms that we have left. Now if we can manage to grant civil rights to those that the conservative groups hate and are threatened by, we might just make this place a better space.

None of us are free...until ALL of us are free.


Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment