Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Early Morning

Woke this morning sprawled out like a tumbled  intersection amid pillows, sheets and comforters stretching and making some grand gesture to the darkness of my room and yawning like a lion. Not all awake, I padded to the head, took a leak while standing on my head (dang morning wood) and brushed my teefs. The house is cool and gray, the sun not yet making his appearance. Stepped outside onto the patio and stared far up into the black sky of early morning and was dazzled and awed by Orion gleaming to the South, untouched by light pollution and gesturing grandly as well. The Mighty Hunter with his bow. That's how I woke up, I thought. Like a spread eagled man drawing back a huge bow. Sky mirrors bed. Stars echo man. Celestial, terrestrial.

Neato.

I am ready for this day to commence. Singing songs in my head. Something about needing "you"? Not really sure who the "you" is. Rubbed the sleep from my eyes, splashed the face down, flipped the coffee maker on since I woke up before the timer, came into my office and jacked into life. Caught up on the news, checked a few of my fave sites and decided to write a few things down. Ever have one of those days when your junk is just in the way? Like out in front, flopping and wanting attention? That's my day so far. Grrrrr...

Thoughts kind of jumping around all over today. Hard to concentrate. Keep seeing myself in the new mirror I hung and giving myself weird looks. Who is that silly looking guy in the flannel pj's and fleecy sweatshirt? He looks like a crazy  fuzzy green sheep! But I don't think sheep wear glasses and bare their teeth at teach other, at least not this early in the morning. Lions, sheeps, whatever...

Agenda O' the Day. Get the car inspected and tags renewed, boring. Get coffee at Broadway Cafe and read in the sun, not boring. Fly kite is there is good wind and peeps at the park, better. Find something to fill the rest of the day, possibly exciting.

'Bout time to hop in the shower and get my day going. Guess I will head West first, then East, then South. Complete opposite of the plans I made, but that is what happens when you wake up too early. Feeling pretty good. Ache in the back, but nothing a hot shower and some ibu can't kick. Need to call Michael today too, about dinner or something. Got a cool idea from a friend about blogging. Might start telling some stories from my past, childhood, growing up, coming of age, all that jazz. Sound interesting?

Fall is here. The weather is amazing. Life is good. Wish I have more to say, but I don't. Peace.

Daemon

No comments:

Post a Comment