Monday, July 12, 2010

Amazing weekend!


Sooo tired, but sooo happy! This weekend was freakin' awesome! Had a friend from CO in town that I haven's seen for about 6 months. We went to school together and grew up playing soccer and being idiots. Such a challenge and inspiration to me now that we are grown and learned much more of what is really going on.

Got to introduce him to my life friends and they all really clicked. So much happened that I will have to update on here, but in the morning.


I have to get some rest. Will put my thoughts together and jump on here in the morning to catch up and compose myself. Had so much going on, I don't even know where to start, so I won't!


Right now it's time to hit the shower, then snuggling up and sleeping. G'nite all!

No comments:

Post a Comment