Monday, July 26, 2010

Kwaffee is GOOD!!!


Wow...waking up to Monday has been awesome. Kind of rolled over in the sun and the first thing I heard was lil' birds cheeping, then the timer on my coffee pot came on. That sound of it brewing is just about as comforting as hearing the AC kick on during a hot summer night. A soothing sound that urges a guy to sigh and know, that at least for that not-quite-awake moment, all is well with his world. Body feels good with that third day sore feeling and I slowly came to, in the cool, silver light that filters into my bedroom through the drapes.

Yay! It is going to be an amazing day! Hopped out of bed and started this one with a bang. Got my coffee fix, ran through the shower and got to cranking on my To-Do List. I capitalized it, cause it is important and I want to get it all done before noon and the heat of the day. So far...car is washed, yard is mowed, garden is weeded, flowers are watered, driveway is swept, laundry is being done as I type, email is all returned, papers for school are mailed, got my run in, took ANOTHER shower and now just uploading pictures of some vintage car parts I am selling on Ebay. Kind of trying to get my garage cleaned up before fall hits, since I'll need some more parking space for the new toys acquired this summer.

Sooooo...yeah! Maybe need to slow down on the coffee. :)

Later today, want to run into the city, maybe fly my kite, visit with some friends, hope to run into Justin and talk to him again and then lunch with Stephen. The guys from church have been such a help and support these last few weeks. Home group was kick ass last night! It is so weird to hang out with girls as well as guys, but I guess they are people too? Always with all the questions...I guess that must be a chick thing? Guys never ask all that crap, espec when they are just getting to know someone. Maybe girls are just always husband hunting, either for themselves or a friend? Who knows? Talk, talk, talk...seems like a damn job interview sometimes!

Anyway, life is good. I am looking forward to hearing from college this week. Money keeps coming in, so the unscheduled and unhurried summer break is at least paying for itself without my having to spend countless hours working. Thanks Dad for encouraging me to branch out and have multiple streams of income! Salary or hourly wages do nothing except sell your most precious commodity to someone else. Time is all we have, that they are not making more of. I choose to live life instead of selling it right now. Now if I just could retire and really get to living...but that is a good 20 years away, if I play my cards right.

Welp, I have to run over to the other computer and get this stuff listed. Hope today finds you well, whoever and where ever in the world you may be. No plans for the night as of yet, but I get I am going to have a good time! I always do...

Daemon

No comments:

Post a Comment