Saturday, July 17, 2010

Early!


Woke up hella early this morning with a nail pounder and little bit of a headache. And by early I mean, like four am! What is up with that? Now I know I went to be early for me, but still, come on now. Oh well...just spent some time catching up on my blog reading and editing some of the pictures I have been taking lately and I guess I am up for the day, though I can't stop yawning for some reason.

Reading other guys blogs is kind of humbling at times, especially when I run into other that can write so well and seem to have it all together in one place. Ran across one of those this morning and wow! This guy can write! And NO, I am not telling you where it is, cause be makes my blog look like crap...LOL But seriously, Clint, Oh Em Gee, you are one talented wordsmith!

Hmm...today is going to be simple I hope. Not so many tears as yesterday. I totally had some weird crying jag out of the blue, guess I had been bottling some stuff up? I do fell much better now that is all on on the outside of me. That ever happen to you?

Once the sun gets up, I guess I can truly start my day. Going to be working on the yard with Michael and then tonight we are having a dinner for two friends. Cozy, huh? It is actually the back up plan, since Michael's Mom pulled the plug on coming up for the weekend with her husband. I swear, that lady is going to drive him nuts one day! Oh well, I just need to be supportive and just carry one and NOT get involved in all that. Listen, nod, move on.

Hmm...I think I am hungry? Not sure though, I just feel kind of odd. It is going to be a good weekend though. I can feel it. Don't really have much to say. Thanks for all the comments guys, that kind of cheered me up this morning. At least someone out there is reading my crap. I really need to start on the next part of the blog on my Dad, but I just don't feel like it right now. Maybe I need some more water. Yeah, that is prolly it.

Time for running and then breakfast. I am going to let him sleep in, poor guy. Why am I up so friggin' early! Akkkk... have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment