Friday, July 9, 2010

Todays List...

Wow...I slept so hard and woke up the same way! Still trying to get my eyes open and make this brain start working. Yawns split my face and I am cranking up the tunes. Time to get to dancing!

To Do:

1.Pee
2.Stretch out and run
3. Shower
4. Make bed
5. Get dressed
6. Wash car and get top off
7. Coffee shop
8. Read book
9. Buy music
10. Call Chris
11.Lake
12 Eat lunch
13. Figure tonight out!

That is about all I can think of and handle this morning. Don't have to do them in that order I guess, but that is what pops to mind. Not sure what I am hungry for either, but it is a beautiful day and I am going to love it and get some sun!

Hope to get back here tonight at some point to continue writing about my Dad. Hope you all have an awesome day, a smile on your face and something beautiful to enjoy.

Pax!

No comments:

Post a Comment