Sunday, December 12, 2010

Snowy Sunday Morning

Woke up this morning to a blanket of snow all around the house. It truly feels and looks like Christmas time now! The last few days have been a freakin' whirlwind of work, activity and getting ready for the holiday. I truly forgot how busy things can get with family, friends and all the different organizations I am a part of. Went to a fund raiser yesterday at the Armacost Car Museum and got to see Ben's car that was finally completed by their team, truly a work of art! Had a great time visiting with all the car clubs and then had to beat feet to get ready for work.

I am enjoying being back in the restaurant business after all the years away. I missed the energy and bustle that comes with making peoples nights truly spectacular. I also missed the stacks and stacks of cash! :) I love the people and place I work at. it sits right on the water and last night was amazing. The snow was blowing outside, the fire was roaring in the twelve foot tall fireplace and it was truly merry and bright.

Today looks like more work for me I am afraid. This is the second Sunday I have had to miss church on account of schedule conflicts, but that looks to be resolved by this next week. Working night and day is certainly burning me at both ends, but it is good to stay busy, since free time and I do not mix so well.

I will be back later to throw out some more of my thoughts on sex and being a Christian. It has certainly been on my mind the last week and I am trying to discern what I truly believe and have been reviewing my life as well. So many things that I want to write about, but not enough time to do so! I hope you are all well and looking forward to this coming Christmas season! Time for me to get dressed and head out to work now, so talk at ya soon!

Daemon

No comments:

Post a Comment