Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Friday!


Wow...I thought I had woke up bright and early, so laid there a bit this morning taking inventory of the morning and how I felt, but NOPE! I had slept in hard core! Didn't find myself in the shower listening to U2 until 10:30! Guess my body wanted some sleep? I do feel great though, and it is Friday! Woot, woot, woot!

Hmm...need to wash the car, get some breakfast in me, coffee up, and figure out what to do today. I know I have a birthday part for Jacoby tonight. I need to get my run and workout in. Might switch it up and swim instead of running. It is such a gorgeous day out! Looks like a group of us are going to Worlds of Fun tomorrow. I haven't been there since they built all the new roller coasters. Stephen, Patrick and the guys...looks to be a great time. Note: get batteries for the camera.

That takes care of tonight and tomorrow, church on Sunday, lunch in the afternoon, just have to figure out Sunday night, but that usually falls into place pretty easy. Prolly play at the park with everyone and make some music. Crap, forgot that Tim's band is playing tonight...hmmm. Party then music I guess? What to do...?

Not many deep thoughts today. Still horny all the time, but learning some self control. Freaking hormones sometimes are the devil dog of my life. Got to call Michael and see what all he wants to do. Note : pick up dog food and paw wipes. I am sure there will be way too much and too little time, but that is how it gets at the end of summer and the beginning of fall. I love this time of year!

Life is good right now. I am learning and growing, being loved by some amazing friends, spending good time in quality efforts and simply being content with where I find myself, even without all the answers. Today is going to be simple and I am going to love it.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment