Friday, April 30, 2010

Weekend...finally!


Well, is is Friday night and I finally have my feet up and a chance to put a few words down after a whirlwind of a week! Today was nutz with work and getting so many changes done, but am glad to be that much closer to the goal of completing all those projects on Sunday night. For now, I am taking a break!

Hung out with the guys after work for a bit and then over to Michael's to get ready for tomorrow. Chris and his partner are having an open house for the Annual Art Fest in Brookside and we are invited. Chris is his best friend, btw. Looks to be a great day of art, wandering, good friends and food, live music and time well spent. I am so ready to just take it easy for a bit and enjoy me some Spring! Not that I don't do that a bit everyday.

Before I head over there in the morning I have a big luncheon with my parents for an National organization we belong to, based on family lineage. I am excited to see what new developments are on the horizon as I hear rumor that I might be elected to a place on the board or local government. My dad is the current Historian and Governor, so maybe I might get something good and an opportunity to get more involved and serve. I would so love the travel the East Coast and Europe representing us and the Society! Woot, woot! :)

So yeah, I am seriously tired, Worked out, got cleaned up and going to sit outside a bit and consider the sky for a moment or two. Not a huge amount of thoughts in my head tonight, which is actually kind of nice. Michael worked from home today and Fallon is being such a good girl. We are gonna need our rest, as tomorrow is going to be AWESOME!

Later this week, I will be ready to start sharing some of the things that I learned on the Mens Retreat, as well as bringing myself up to speed on where my life is at and how I feel about it all. Right now, just kind of tired and horny and need to get some sleepageness. Such a good and blessed life! I am truly rich and thankful for it all.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment