Sunday, May 23, 2010

Amazing...


What an amazing and bittersweet week! So full of hope, of promise, of those late night conversations and realizations with friends who are further on this path of life than I. Sitting on porches with people known and new. Different perspectives on faith and hope. Seeing it all a bit different after sharing time.

Space made where needed from all those who place so many expectations and claims of promise on me.

A new day breaks here and I slowly make my way into the sunshine. I cannot wait to see what is going to happen. What an amazing and blessed life. I am loving every minute! More on all this later...but the day calls me to it, with a smile and open arms.

Love someone today, even if it only just yourself.

Cause that is where it ALL starts.

Pax,

Daemon

No comments:

Post a Comment