Thursday, May 13, 2010

I wonder...



I wonder:

...why I almost always remember my dreams in vivid detail, odd as they may be?

...how my friends always seem to know when I need a phone call, text or email on a rough day?

...why birds like to crap on my car, right after I wash and wax it?

...exactly how many licks it DOES take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

...when I am going to feel like an adult for an entire 24 hour period of time?

...how I lose my keys, daily, on the way out the door?

...why it takes so much work to cook breakfast and serve it hot?

...when the guy I see in the mirror is going to look familiar for once?

...what happened to all my shipmates in the Navy?

...why I do not spend more time helping others, instead of myself?

...who people see, when they see me?

...if there is any one else in the world who thinks like I do?

...what my life would be like if I was heterosexual?

...why God loves me, such as I am?

...who I am going to be when I grow up more?

...why I feel so secure around men, but terrified around women?

...who misses me when I am gone?

...why greeting cards are so expensive?

...if I will ever find a tattoo I want on my body for the rest of my life?

...if my past boyfriends remember me as fondly as I remember them?

...what it must feel like to have an enemy?

...if I have ever met a stranger?

...why I talk so much, and then fall strangely silent at times?

...if my brain really DOES remember everything, but the problem is in the recall?

...how many thousands of books I have actually read?

...why some milk is labeled "Real"? I mean, what is all that other white stuff we call milk?

...why I find the back of a guys neck, so damn sexy?

...what it would be like to move to another country, even for a year?

...how well I could play piano, if I started practicing again?

...why I always have so many questions?

...if I will ever have enough pairs of shoes?

...if my sister likes me? I know she loves me, but does she LIKE me?

...what my parents must think of my mad, mad, mad, mad life?

...how my life would be different if I would have stayed in the Navy for 20 years?

...who I would be if I would have joined the Marines, instead?

...how my classmates from school remember me?

...what makes me cry sometimes?

...if I am in love?

...who I will be in 10 years?

...what God's secret name for me is?

...what I should do today?

...if I will ever have any real answers?

...what would have happened if I had been born into a world without love?

...what chocolate covered bacon tastes like?

...if I will ever own my own restaurant?

...how long it will take me to get my sail boat and just sail away?

I dunno, kind of a silly list, but just what popped into my head.

What do you wonder, sometimes?

2 comments:

  1. Great list of questions Daemon!

    What do you wonder, sometimes?

    You have inspired me and I am going to reply by making a list of my own on my blog sometime today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "why I feel so secure around men, but terrified around women?"

    That's interesting. It's vice versa for me and for most gay guys that I've interacted with. So do you have any female friends?

    ReplyDelete