Monday, May 17, 2010

Waking up is Hard to do...



It is fifteen minutes to twelve and I am waking up for the second time today. This morning I came to in a cool gray room. I had kicked off the sheets, blanket and comforter from my side of the bed and was sprawled out completely naked in a room that was suddenly way too cold! How rude Mr. Monday, for you to come calling like that! I stumbled around getting my morning started and on the outside of some food and coffee and on the inside of some clothes.

Finally I gave it up and went back to bed...lol It felt soooo good to nap the morning away. The light was perfect, the covers all warm and snuggly, my pillow cool...just right. Awwww...

And now I have to get going all over again! Time to trim my hair, hop in the shower and get ready to show my face to the world again. In short, I got called into work on my day off. Oh well,, nothing else planned or going on and I could use some diversion, for sure! Woke up so horny this morning that twice off still hasn't killed the urge, so it is going to be a weird day for sure. Wonder what guys I am working with today?

This was a great weekend, but I don't have time to write about it now. The Guys Breakfast on Saturday and then church yesterday was so good! Had some awesome talks and times with friends, so yeah, life is good. I'll tell ya all about it later. Oh, and I still need to write about the Mens Retreat at Tall Oaks too! Thanks for the reminder, whoever that was...lol

Now if I can just get rolling, I'll have a chance at another good day! Pax.

No comments:

Post a Comment