Tuesday, May 18, 2010

OMG! Busy Day!


Woke up today unsure of the time, but so happy to see the sun! Been reading my feeds and catching up on the world news while my brain kicks into awake mode. Life is getting interesting to be sure.

Got a to-do list a mile long it seems, but more than enough time today to get it all hammered out. Movies back to Blockbuster (yeah Michael, I know they have been on the couch and then in my car for at least a month, my bad!) then over to the library for some new books and music (pay my late fees, bastards!). Swing by the coffee shop. (How I have missed thee) because I can. Yard work that seems to be never ending with all the gardening and landscaping that has been completed(mowing, weeding, trimming, edging, watering, feeding, primping). Who know that taking care of plants could be a full time job if you let it? Need to wash and wax the cars today, that is going to wear these arms out, but man, they always look so good when it's done! Laundry... of course! Two guys can wear alot of t-shirts, socks and undies in a weeks time. Ironing...ugh! Run errands, hit the grocery store, return emails, write a few cards and letters, check on the neighbors, catch up with friends, plan a dinner party menu, figure out ideas for date night, return phone calls, buy my sister some new shirts for her Peru adventure. (poor girl has been waiting since her birthday in April, love you Amy!)

OMG...how did my life get so busy all of a sudden?! And this is my day off! Grrrrr...at least I think it is, Kind of depends on how many times that phone rings in a day. Just realized that I left him a voice mail and work and ended it with "Love ya!" When did this this "L" word start slipping into our daily lives with ease and comfort? Hmm...that bears some thinking on later.

So yeah...its going to be a whirlwind day! I hope to hit the bed tonight knowing that all my little check marks on paper add up to a day well spent and many things accomplished. I guess I need to brew up some coffee and click into hyper-drive mode. Now if everything else will head my way, I am off to have a great day!

Hope all is well with you and yours in the corner of the world you call home!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment