Monday, May 24, 2010

Awake!

Just woke up...again...and am now clean! Wooty, woot , woot! I love showers in the sunshine and that fresh scrubbed and rough toweled feeling. Now to start my day in earnest after catching a few words here.

Life is crazy good and happy right now, though a few things weigh heavy on my mind. My time this last week with Michael we all too short, few and far between. He has been fighting sickness and fatigue and my heart goes out to him soooo bad. I wish I could just kiss him all over and make it better, but I cannot. Hope to hear from him later today to find out how his weekend with friends and fun went. Maybe it got his mind off it all for a bit?

My friend arrived down south safely and already I miss him and the girls. They got settled into the new house and are starting work at their new jobs today. What an amazing life switch. I am more than half tempted today to run down there and pop in on them. I say more that half, since I have already printed off my Mapquest directions and have the car full of gas...just in case! LOL

Unsure of what today holds. Simple things I am sure. I really need to eat, but it seems like my appetite for food has kind of left me. Thinking and praying for David and his wife this morning. Such heavy news to hear of yesterday. Watching him tear up and share almost killed me, but I pulled through, listened to it all and gave him one hell of a bear hug when it was time to go.

Am I forgetting anything? Hmm...still really horny, of course, but that is life. Got off at 5 am, and then again in the shower. I think my dick is mad at me, but I know I made the right choices to NOT have sex. I am going to get out in the sun today and maybe fly my kite?

If you did not know me, would you think I was a stranger?

Bye for now.

Daemon

No comments:

Post a Comment