Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Storm




Right now my heart is heavy with pain and grief. New information so close to home that alters all that I see, touch, feel and hold.

I do not know how to process this pain.

What does this all mean for me, for us, for our future?

May I find the strength to be there for him, to stand strong, to listen well, to hold as long as needed, and somewhere, when the time comes to let go.

I look as I did in the mirror, but such a weight on me. What must he be going through?

I could use some prayer.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are going through some tough things.

    I just said a prayer for you Daemon and will continue to hold you up in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you, brother. Message me if you'd like to share more, talk, chat, whatever.

    ReplyDelete