Thursday, January 7, 2010

As Days Go By...


It has been a few days since I have put words here, but with all the change and schedule, combined with commitments and weather, the time did not find me. A day off, of respite, relaxing and recovery has suited this man well. All cozied up inside, while the storm and cold howls, I became familiar with myself again and had time to process all these many events and circumstances.

I like lists, so this collection will take that format. First a string of numbered ideas and then comments to follow as they come.

1. Re-awakening and connecting my spiritual life. Returning to my first love. God and I.
2. Cold weather and all its woes...I hate a dirty car. Grrrr...driving in snow and ice...hate!
3. Work and the new varied schedule. Day then night? Plus the where and who I work with.
4. Event at the onething conference and prayer meetings. What was that all about?
5.Talking to Craig and Justin, healing and confession. Never cried this hard in memory.
6. Finding new friends, reconnecting with old ones. Who fits and is good, who must move aside?
7. School, decisions and considerations. Culinary places all over the US. What do I want?
8. Music and all the new ideas. Piano and voice just blowing up all over the place.
9. Spiritual and physical birthday this month. I'm getting old, but still so young!
10. New found fitness and exercise regimen. Why and how is my body changing?
11. Michael.

You know what? After making this list, I think I will come back later and write about it. Did not realize I had that much on my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment