Thursday, September 2, 2010

Random thoughts


Woke up this morning at 5 am...wonder how that happened? I was pretty tired last night, oh well, started my day early.

Wonder if I should head back to Colorado and visit David and Craig. Would be nice to be back on the road again and enjoy the cooler weather. Craig wants me to move up there till school starts, which IS a possibility. Change of scenery and geography might do me good.

What should I have for breakfast?

The only thing I like about running is when I am finally done.

I am tired of wearing t-shirts and shorts all the time. I am ready for the fall and winter wardrobe weather, so many more options!

Raining that light gentle rain this morning, pretty, peaceful and gray.

Should I pick up a part time job right now, just to have something to do with my spare time and keep me out of trouble?

Why does it always seem like feast or famine with my friends. Either everyone wants a piece of me (like now) or...everyone gets to busy to stay in touch. I kind of like a steady diet of camaraderie ...not huge binges.

Stephen took off for California today, wonder if he was upset I did not go with him?

Made a new friend yesterday. His name is David and works for one of my friends. He is very sweet, even gave me a hug when he got off work.

I need more hugs in my life.

AJ...one of my blog buddies shared an amazing song this morning with me. Check it out here! AJ's Blog

Does popping my fingers and toes hurt them? I hope not, because it feels really good! :)

Crap...I forgot I have a family reunion on my Mom's side this Sunday. Hmmm...need to call the 'rents.

I am thinking about selling my Mustang. (Blasphemy I know) But shouldn't someone else be getting some enjoyment out of it, like some 16 year old, like I was? It just sits in the garage, under a cover for about 360 days a year. I don't want to think about that right now...

Growing my hair out longer feels weird...but it looks interesting. Kind of strange to actually have to use conditioner now...lol

Later on today, I'm going to write about some stuff that will not be easy.

Time to eat!

1 comment:

  1. Cool glad you liked that song Daemon! Yea it really spoke to me as well and was encouraging.

    ReplyDelete