Friday, September 10, 2010

Thunderstorms and a pause.

Another day done and kind of winding down. Very simple one at that. Finished my book at the coffee shop while listening to music and left it on the shelf for someone else to enjoy. Coffee Shop Boy was there with my many refills, always so pleasant to see him and exchange smiles and grins. The questions in his eyes always crack me up, but I kind of like leaving it just the way it is.

Wandered through the Westport Art Festival and fell in love with a painting that certainly is NOT in the budget, so visited it twice with longing and walked on. So many cool sculptures, paintings, jewelry, glass...you name it. Swung by and saw Troy at work and hung out with Jeff a bit. Jeff got me a new leather bracelet, which totally kicks ass, so I traded him back on of my LED lights as a thank you. Said hi to AJ and came home for dinner during an AMAZING thunderstorm.

Got home and then realized tonight was the concert at J-Dub but eh, I was already in and cozy...so let this one slide. Sorry Water Deep, I'll catch the next one! Promise...

Tomorrow is the Armacost Car Museum with my Dad. Kind of anxious and nervous about that considering how things have been going since that blow out and the whole faggot, queer comment thing. I think we have had enough space to cool down and we both have been dying to see this private collection of cars for years. It is like a huge rumor mill about all the stuff this man has and I finally scored some fund raiser tickets and admission for two. Wouldn't he just flip out if he knew that I got them from another gay friend whose father retired from Armacost? LOL Never underestimate the gay mafia...we are everywhere!

Just taking it easy tonight now, sipping some soup, catching up on news, getting prepared for a long and good weekend. Want to get back to the Art Show tomorrow, maybe catch some live music with friends, have to help Jeff with some filming out at Wentworth Military Academy...just all kinds of interesting and fun stuff.

Crap...forgot to call Stephen back. Oh, well...maybe tomorrow?

The storm is tremendous!!! I will sleep like a baby tonight. Too much in my head right now, but am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment