Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Limbo and drift



It is strange to me how a series of simple choices leads to different paths, that once walked down, places one in a different perspective or view of something that has always been the same, but is now changed.

You can't undo the past, and the present is a direct result of simple 'yes' or 'no'.

Lately I have been saying 'yes' and nothing is quite the same.

It is too hard to explain right now, and I don't quite have my mind wrapped around it yet. It is like looking at one of those out of focus pictures, waiting for my eyes to fade enough, so that the hidden image pops out at me. Except this time, I don't know what I am even looking at, or waiting for.

I'm excited and happy in so many different ways, but also cautiously optimistic about the unknown. Yes, I know this is all really vague, but I don't know what the hell I'm trying to say. If I knew my mind at the moment, I could say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment