Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered...





Had this song on repeat all the way home tonight, down Ward Parkway, past the mansions and beautiful lights, in the fog and clear cold evening.

Is it strange that I watch myself finding a someone just blocks from where my parents met and my Mom grew up and found love with another guy in a little foreign sports car...around the fountains they drove past, up and down streets they walked and this so unexpected as well? How to capture and hold onto this feeling? Fate at Meyer Boulevard and Ward Parkway. What choice do I have at the moment, but to float along?

Something is happening, and I am unable to hold it tightly into words at the moment. Many thanks for all the friends and partners that have stepped along side me to offer encouragement, wisdom and prayers for me as I work and process through this unexpected development. I am confident that peace will reign in my heart.

When I get my thoughts together, I will have something objective to say, but at the moment...the song says it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment