Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Boing, Boing!

Hello! Hit the hardwood floors running and skidding this morning. Sun blasted in the room, hopped immediately into the shower and got this day off to a start with a bang. Sitting here, barely self contained and sipping my coffee go juice and planning another day. I love it when my body and brain are in sync and hitting on all 8 cylinders. The turbo is spooling up with the rpm's and today is going to be a great day!



So yeah! Bring it on! Got to talk with my life coach this morning, via the amazing Internet and spoke with him in detail about this weird female thing that I have going on and got some words and language to deal with the questions that are coming up in my head and heart. Instead of delving deeper into all of this...I am going to let it sit on the back burner of my mind and see what rises to the surface, all the while trying to interact more with those girls and women that I encounter. We shall see what comes of that.
Got all the root veggies planted in the garden yesterday. So good to get back into the dirt! It felt so good under foot and in hand. Smelled of Spring and new life! And...my hyacinths bloomed last night in the moonlight and are now waving gloriously in the sunshine. Those bulbs came from my grandmothers funeral and greet each spring for me. Hi g-ma...I miss you. :)

Wow...to much energy. Need to get my workout in and then head out into the day. Dropping the top and getting some sun today I hope. Got a new HillSong CD to listen to and hope to get some miles of smiles in today. Hug yo curves! Zoom, Zoom


Boing, boing goes my day. More thoughts later...time to get to living! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment