Friday, March 5, 2010

Just like Tigger!


Welp, sitting here for a bit waiting for my caps to dry. Hand to hand wash them. (damn lamb's wool, don't them 'lil sheep live outside?) Grrrrrr...

But it gives me a few moments to check email and all the other net worthy things we do to keep in touch with our little corner of the world. Seems like all is right with the world and I have another beautiful day to enjoy! Spring is definitely in the air and its nice and warm out. (I need the cap cuz I buzzed all my hair off before hopping in the shower today.)

Going to grab some coffee with a friend...go figure...and then run down to the Plaza to pick up my schedule and plan my weekend. Got caught up on emails and downloaded some new music for the driving weather I've got today. Leaving the top on though, cause it's not quite that warm yet...but soon!

Today is going to be great. Going with Michael and his friend Brian to the International Car Show at Bartle Hall, then grabbing some lunch at a new restaurant. (wow! I spelled that right on the first try...ever have those words you misspell your whole life cause you learned 'em wrong the first time?) So I am excited, though kind of nervous. Brian has known him MUCH longer than I have, so I wonder what his take will be on me? Trying not to worry about it, but that's how it goes when you enter new circles in peoples lives.

Ever wonder what it would be like to grab ALL of your circles of friends ( family, work, church, social, clubs, school, university, childhood, relationships) and throw them all together in one big party where the only common thing would be that they know YOU? Hmmm...that might be an idea for something this summer at the lake. Water is a good equalizer and it would sure be interesting letting all of those worlds collide!

So yeah...dryers going, I am cleaned, clad and polished for the day. Kind of going for that scruffy, very casual, whatever... it's Friday thing. Puma's, ripped jeans, layered Quiksilver t's and a smile. I think that will work for another day off!

Hope all is well in your part of the world! Have an awesome Friday and pay at least one stranger and honest and sincere compliment. It will change BOTH of your days and put a smile on your face! :)

Oh and about the title today...

MY MOOD IS.....




And now I am OUTIE HERE! :)

1 comment:

  1. I never understand why anyone would want to buzz off the hair on their heads.

    Oh I can definitely see you as Tigger.

    ReplyDelete