Thursday, March 4, 2010

Night time after WOW talks with strangers...


Okay...first off....how the hell can mashed potatoes and chicken pot pie be so good that it makes a guy moan and shake a fork at it when you have it in your mouth?!

Is that even legal here?

I dunno...but holy freakin' wow! (and yes Mathieu, I am trying to watch my language...but it is really that amazingly, awesomely, unbelievably orgasmic to my taste mouth thingies)








Can you tell I forgot to eat today again?! :)


So yeah, got some questions from a reader and thought I would try to answer them before I sacked out on my bed which looked so good when I last saw it. I do love my sleepy time!

Okay...more food...om, nom, nom, nom, nom nom.!

First question, " Do you always feel that you're just wandering around, so to speak?"

The simple answer is yes, The thought and phrase that has rang my bell since I was a kid was...

"I walk the earth."

It is really that simple. I am just a wanderer and sojourner in this strange and different land. Nothing profound really, but I always knew I was just passing through. If I had a pedometer that could log the miles on earth, sea and under the water I have been...well, lets just say...I have been around! (and not in some sick, sexual, all wise man whore way either!)

OMG...more mashed potatoes...soooooooo good!

Second question, " What are the organizing principles in your life?"

Honest answer...I do not have any. I live...that's about it. Should I have something profound to say?

Third question, "What are your concrete goals for the next 6 months?"

Ummm...buy my Dad something really good for his birthday. Water ski and swim as much as humanly possible this summer. Increase saving from 20 percent of income to 35 percent of income before tax. Read more of "The Classics". Make true love to Michael. Finish the restoration on my 1939 Chevy. Spend more time with my brothers. Skinny dip on the summer solstice. (tradition, sorry) floss more, swear less. lose 8 pounds, finish reading the Old Testament, stop jacking off every single day and uh...try to make my bed when I get out of it?

Fourth question, "Does that make any sense? "

Yeah it does. Give more than I take. Working on it man! :)


So yeah, I am going to eat some more, then shower, then put on soft cotton stuff and come back here. Give me a bit!

2 comments:

  1. I see where you're coming from. Thanks for the answers. One part of me likes the wanderer lifestyle. I, like you, have always had a sense of just passing through, knowing that my final destination was not somewhere on this planet. I'm more a citizen of the universe while I'm here, than a citizen of the U.S. for example. (I don't even live in the U.S.) More than that, I'm a citizen of the Kingdom of God.

    But on the other hand, for me, wandering is an activity that doesn't have much sense of direction. It has no definite aim. And that, I believe, can be a problem. (I'm a wanderer too, so I'm talkin to myself here as much as to you.) I think it's hard to be intentional, to be responsible, when you're not committed to any definite path.

    Also, I'm confused by the part about making true love to Michael. Is Michael a person?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always been a wanderer...a nomad so to speak and am most happy when I have open water or road right there against my eyes.

    Intentional describes well my planned activities and responsibilities that I have committed to at this time in life (career, church, school, friends, family, relationships). Of those things I chose, there tends to be a purpose and plan to them all.

    Days off literally find me wandering. I may have a small agenda, such as photography or new music, but many times I just head out and follow my nose around the city and country.

    The true love I spoke of about with Michael is not an oblique or overt mention of a sexual relationship coupled with emotion, but more of the idea, that because of my care and concern for him, that I will do "right" by him in each and every area of our relationship and friendship.

    So yes, Michael is a person. Michael is my boyfriend. He is the closest person to me in life right now. I can sleep at peace next to him, trust and communicate with him and know that in his space is safety and peace.

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete