Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sap is rising...


Woke up this morning really early! I am talking 3 am early! But that was due to the fact that I went to bed last evening at 8 pm after a good day filled with some chores, hanging out with friends, St. Patrick's Day food and fun and I was beat! Kind of slept like a dog and drooled everywhere, but I needed the rest. Got up for a bit, worked out, ate some breakfast and then crashed again while waiting for the sun to rise.

Got home early last night and went on some kind of cleaning jag, that really made my day this morning after I got up a second time around 9 am. And how the sun has risen! It is a beautiful spring day! The way I feel today reminds me of a quote that has stuck with me in life.

It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so! ~Mark Twain



So yeah...that is how I feel today. I have another day off (two in a row, can you believe it?) and hope to fill it with good things. Going to wash and wax the car for sure. Take a long drive with the top down if the weather temps permit, and have my class tonight.

Oh crap! That reminds me that I have to do two chapters worth of homework today and get the answers emailed into Eric before 7 pm tonight....grrrrr. Well I have the questions done, just need to transfer them over to email format. Tonight we are covering the True Masculine and True Feminine. I bet its going to be a tough one, though I hope to learn some new things about myself as I have each week.

That is something I need to consider some day, maybe do some research, but I have a problem with females. I am not talking about being gay and only being attracted emotionally and physically to guys. I mean I do not really like them at all. In fact, except for my mom and sis, they have never been a part of my life. Never really had girls as friends and have always lived a life devoid of their presence and input.

I do not think that this is very healthy? Or do I feel that way because I see other guys interacting with them all the time? Do I need any female input into my life? Does much of this stem from the fact that I grew up divorced from any and all feminine characteristics by my family, school and peers? Hmmm...that might make a good blog entry someday, once I reach some clarity on it. I do remember a few girls that liked me in school but I pretty much ignored them I guess?

Anyway, today looks to be an awesome one and I can't wait to get outside so I am cutting this short. Hope all is well, where ever all of you are and that today brings you the promise and reality of good things. Kick some ass...cause, "HEY, IT'S SPRING!" :P

No comments:

Post a Comment