Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Up early today!









Wow...woke up at 5 am today, but I also crashed at 9 pm last night. Had been up way too late the day previous thinking I was to have the day off, and then was asked to please come into work to cover for "him who shall not be named". So, being the sport I am, and seeing that I had at least two hours sleep, I headed on in and actually had a pretty awesome day! Though once I got home last night....zonk!

So yeah, I remember some odd thoughts, before sleep took me in his warm embrace, last night. They seemed to center on the idea of taking care of myself more, and giving less thought to what others may think or attempt to interject in my life. Kind of like, screw all that noise, I am being me! But I don't quite remember...I was pretty tired. It might have just been me being selfish, so no worries. I will still be taking input from any and all givers...not that all will be acted on, mind you. :P

Today is now a day off! I decree it so! The day off that I was supposed to enjoy yesterday, but missed out on. And how cool is it, that I am rested now and can enjoy it! I guess it worked out much better than I could have imagined, 'cept for the weather and all. But....meh. Who cares?

So my feet are propped up, feeling good, got my flannel pants on and am just considering what to do today. Maybe the art galleries? That's always a great venue for gray and wet days. I might even wear some black or gray too! Not colors that I often put on my body, though I have been branching out a bit in the color spectrum lately. I know coffee is in there somewhere, sketching and reading...um...people watching for sure! I love springtime and the glow and secret smiles it brings to people's faces when they think no one is looking.

Life is better I guess. Kind of got back on my feet and am rolling along again. Thanks to all for the encouraging emails and phone calls. I love you guys!

I should have more to say at the moment, but I am not awake yet and my friend just messaged me...so I am off!

1 comment: