Monday, March 1, 2010

Grrr...not liking it at all!


Today was pretty good, I must say. Well I don't have to say it, but I did. Anyway...got plenty of rest last night and bounced up bright and early. Not alot on the agenda besides work and being lazy later and managed to get both done, thank you very much!

Got a call from my neighbor when he locked himself out of his parents house and waited with him until the locksmith showed up. He's a nice guy, pretty cute too, but kind of dumb. Okay not dumb really, just pretty young. Freshman in college now? That sounds about right...Once that was taken care of and we got him back inside where he belonged, Michael called and needed a favor. Just a pick up from the dealership and run him over to the car rental place while they financially butt rape him over some maintenance and dubious "suspension" issues. Or at least they tried...

He dropped off the car in the morning and they gave him a loaner to head into work. How nice...then called him later in the day and dropped the bomb. Five grand and change estimate! Not a warranty issue, but some incident causal effect BS and said that insurance would handle it. I think they are trying to take him for a ride and that does not sit well with me at all. Oh, and he can't keep the loaner, but needs to rent a car. Grrrrrr...

I don't know for sure yet but I am willing to bet they saw a nice new BMW and then they saw him and the way he carries himself and thought...we can soak this little guy for as much as he will pay. I mean for crying out load, its a brand new car!

So, I was hopping mad and ready to head on in there and read them the riot act and I think he could tell, even though I was staying calm and just asking simple questions. Needless to say, he called me back awhile later and had the dealership drop him off at the rental place...lol

I think he knew what I had planned and decided to keep angry Daemon away from dealership maintenance prick. I will still be taking a look at the estimate and talking to them about the situation and vehicle, but at a later time and with a better frame of mine. The adjuster will be out there in a few days and until then Michael will have to suffer with some cheap tawdry non-German import. Poor baby... ;)

But c'mon! What the hell? They wouldn't try that shyte with me or my brother. Why are they trying it on him? Just because he's not mechanically inclined, and might be a bit "softer" and dresses nicer DOES NOT mean he is not a man. All of us should be treated with respect and honesty REGARDLESS of how we present to others.

NONE of us are free, until ALL of us are free.

Okay...I need to calm down again. Grrrrrrrrrr...

So tonight is simple. It is Monday and I am pretty worn out actually. Got my running in today and a light workout. Good food and rest will help alot. Was really freakin' horny this morning and ended up having to get off like 4 times. Still not sure what all that was about? Crazy body and hormones or something. Oh well...it has been a good day. I want to write some more later about things on my mind, but that will have to wait for a bit.

This week is going to be nutz I think...but good, I hope! Now if I can just get my hands on that guy at the dealership...lol :)

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment