Saturday, March 20, 2010

Snow...wut?!





Woke up a few minutes ago and ready to start my three day weekend....what the heck?! There is like 5 inches of snow out there and more on the way all day long, and tomorrow and the day after!

Grrrrrrrr! I am so pissed off right now! (not really mad, more like disappointed/frustrated) The plows are out so the streets are clear, but this is not the beautiful spring weekend that I envisioned spending around town. Any car I drive will get dirty (which I am OCD about) and I have to wear more and more layers, have a coat with me, meh! Not so happy!

Okay, now that I got that out of my system I feel a bit better. Think I might head into the city in a while and get some coffee and do some shopping, grab some lunch and see what is being planned for tonight.

I am resolved to still have a great weekend. What is a little snow? It could be much worse. Now that I am writing I realize that I do not have alot to say at the moment. Just listening to Enya and kind of waking up. Guess I better make some coffee, look in the mirror, get my work out in and get cleaned up. I am sure that will make me feel better.

Another thought, what to do when people just stop communicating with you? I understand we all get busy at times, but to suddenly not hear from them at all, except when I reach out? It kind of strikes me as odd, but then I do the same thing at times when I don't think about it. People just kind of slip your mind and life and time pass us by and something else, or someone else gets in the way. There is only so much time in a day, so many days in the week...hmmm.

I have no idea what to do today, cause of this weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment