Sunday, March 21, 2010

Some Good Questions...




I found an interesting post from a blog buddy, who reversed the roles of society and posed the hetero's questions right back at them...thought I would share. Really makes one think!


1. What do you think caused your heterosexuality?

2. When and how did you first decide you were a heterosexual?

3. Is it possible your heterosexuality is just a phase you may grow out of?

4. Could it be that your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of others of the same sex?

5. If you’ve never slept with a person of the same sex, how can you be sure you wouldn’t prefer that?

6. To whom have you disclosed your heterosexual tendencies? How did they react?

7. Why do heterosexuals feel compelled to seduce others into their lifestyle?

8. Why do you insist on flaunting your heterosexuality? Can’t you just be what you are and keep it quiet?

9. Would you want your children to be heterosexual, knowing the problems they’d face?

10. A disproportionate majority of child molesters are heterosexual men. Do you consider it safe to expose children to heterosexual male teachers, pediatricians, priests, or scoutmasters?

11. With all the societal support for marriage, the divorce rate is spiraling. Why are there so few stable relationships among heterosexuals?

Hope you enjoyed that as much as I did! Share it with friends and family. It makes for a good conversation. :P

4 comments:

  1. Maybe it is just me but I have to ask you a question as to why you put suggestive & sometimes provocative pictures on your posts? For me it causes a form of temptation to think the wrong thoughts which can lead to wrong actions, just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stan,

    I am sorry that any material that I might post could pose a problem for you. It is never my intent to place another person in harms way.

    That being said, each picture or phrase that I express here is simply what is going on in my life at the time. To censure my thoughts or communication based on another persons status or sensibilities would be less than true to myself.

    I apologize if you are offended but I must continue to express myself in an authentic manner. Caution may be advised of you find my blog objectionable. Thank you, as always for the insight and input.

    Daemon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man. I can't tell you how much I disagree.
    I'll try to explain this cautiously, but I have a few objections to those questions:

    In their original purpose, they are directed to homosexuals from a secular, non-spiritual position. It assumes that the answers to those questions rests solely in the individual's
    ability to reason and comprehend themselves, without the slightest acknowledgment of man's depravity and naturally dead nature, or even of a God who's wisdom outdoes man's.

    Also, the way they're worded now completely side steps God's word, which sets the standard for living a Godly life. In the Word's stated design and purpose, you CAN'T IGNORE it; it's blatantly clear that sexual relations are designed for a man and a woman in a marriage covenant, because it is symbolic of God's covenant to Israel.

    Seriously, you keep speaking as if homosexuality is acceptable to God. You can't say it's unloving to point that out... but I'm not gonna sit here and condemn you.
    I know guy's are tempting: I face the same temptations. I know the flesh says "It's so right!" But guess what: The flesh is a liar, and it's desires are deceptive and rebellious to the Spirit that's in you. When you want man-sex, that's not from the Spirit, or anything of the Spirit, because God's word is OPPOSED to that kind of stuff! And The Spirit of God is always, ALWAYS in agreement with the Word of God

    ... and just a question: Are you really set enough in your "self expression" that you are willing to risk the tripping up of a brother by posting those kind of pictures?

    Dude, I love you, and I crave to see you start connecting the dots that are right there in front of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am amazed by one thing…what “God” said was written by a man (2000-3000 years ago), so why is it wrong for one man today to think that “God” accepts him as hi\she\it is. If a human being was able to accept “God`s” message so many years ago and set some standards for behavior then, why is it not acceptable to do today the same thing. Does a “God” forbid you to use a mobile phone? You should think about it because there is nothing in a bible about it, so it is probably forbidden by a “God”, mainly because it conditions new ways of behavior.

    I apologize to the author of the blog for the text above. I get frustrated when I see people who don’t think with their heads. I respect every religion in the world as long as it is somewhat reasonable. Humans created religion as a safe place…humans are allowed to interpret it in their own ways…problem is that that people are afraid…and we are afraid of what we do not know…good start is to think of what we know about what we do not know.

    ReplyDelete