Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Body well...Mind bad


After a thorough stretching last night, I laid down to sleep in the wee hours of the morning. Loneliness hit me and my thoughts turned towards sex and physical lust. I slept fitfully till about 4 am and then the stress and caffeine hit me again. Sleep found me later and I woke up refreshed and ready for another day.

Another gorgeous fall day of cool breezes and sunny skies. Orange juice never tasted so good. The car is clean and the schedule open, but how to plan around this lurking in my body for the base and raw? I will have to watch my steps today.

It may be the weather, or the self imposed stretch of time spent without a boyfriend, but something in me is stirring that longs for the close and intimate. How to relax and enjoy my day without waking the beast? Some days are more mammalian that others I suppose. Simple will be good.

It's time to hit the gym and put my body through its paces. Maybe some lifting and running will bring relief to my mind. There just seems to be an amazing energy coursing through me today that calls out to be satisfied. Damn...I hate being single! Fall never felt so wistful with hope of promise unheeded.

No comments:

Post a Comment