Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's going to be a good day...



Woke up early this morning, refreshed and ready to tackle this thing called life. Body feels good though I need to remember to get my work out in today, been a little lax the last few. Cleaned up the kitchen and know I need to tackle the organizing of the shoes...lol

My new car cover came and fits like a glove. Had a few complaints, but that was resolved with a quick phone call, and another car cover will be shipped out soon. Two for the price of one! Can't beat that...

I have alot on my mind right now, but suffice it to say, life is changing, in a good way I believe? Everything is different, right down to my sleeping and eating schedule and the last few months have been a whirlwind of responsibility, new friends and activities, and organizing the last 3 years of my life into some semblance of order in my mind and heart.

What to do now? I have some ideas, but need to do more investigating and thinking. I guess being single has a ritual purpose now of being of one mind with myself about what is important. Kind of a pre-mid life house cleaning? We will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment