Friday, September 25, 2009

Thankful


I am thankful for:

good friends who show up and hang out when its not expected and most greatly needed.

beautiful weather, clear cool skies and a top down drive on twisty, curvy roads.

an amazing family who loves me and supports me in everything in life even when they don't understand my language.

clean crisp sheets and a safe home to sleep in.

the ability to express myself in music.

opportunities to learn more about myself and the why in life.

changes that come when needed, not just when wanted.

my church and all the love, teaching and opportunity it represents.

forgiveness.

the past being in the past.

another day to wander and be me, in my own way.

a God who loves me, just as I am.

a future, whatever it may be.

the hard times, because they make the good times so sweet.

myself and this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment