Friday, September 18, 2009

Clarity! Get here now!


Every time I have something important to say, it never comes to mind when I sit down to record a few thoughts! The last few days have been good, very simple and full of good things. We had a dinner last night, at the church, where I met alot of new people and just enjoyed being in a different place watching them and interacting , when I could sit still long enough. Matt, Eric, Andrew, Dave, Kim, Stacey so many names to remember, but at least some new connections!

Just finished dinner (Garlic chicken and grilled veg with pasta) and am watching an old movie. The story of William Wallace still resonates with me in so many ways. I am just taking it easy tonight and it looks like we'll be going to the Renaissance Festival tomorrow. Two for the price of one with five cans of food for Harvesters! Can't beat that price?

I have much on my mind, but not enough clarity to get it all out. I am sure that this weekend will stir things up enough to get my thoughts ordered, at least I hope so. Setting up a meeting with David for some counseling, church of course and some good times. All is well, or at least as well as can be expected. Got the letter mailed off to the state today, so should be able to drive the new car soon! Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment