Friday, September 11, 2009

Gack! It comes in three new colors...


Grrrrr..getting closer to 4 pm. Tonight is a bust, but needs to be done. I detest sitting in classrooms, but always have since I was a child. Surely there is a better way to learn? Need to get my workout and run in soon, then shower and throw on some presentable clothes.

Got alot done today, not merely work but some car stuff too. At least he is all clean and shiney now! Looks like I will be missing the car club meeting this Saturday, as well the 10th Anniversary Work Day at the church. http://www.jacobswellchurch.org/ Schedule conflicts...so much fun!

Well, time to get my ass in gear. So much to think about today. Managed to capture some really good pictures that need to be uploaded as well. Possibly later? Duty calls...


No comments:

Post a Comment