Monday, October 12, 2009

Memories



I sing for you, and only you
wherever I go I find you.
You're in the sound of every hello;
in everything I do.
You're the song I was destined to know
and I only sing for you.

You went away, I should have known
you'd leave so many dreams behind you.
Thought I'd be fine just being alone
I didn't have a clue.
But my heart had a mind of its own
and would only sing for you.

You're in the sound of rain,
clouds in a winter sky.
In a thousand unsaid words;
in a thousand crazy reasons why
you were meant to fly.

So fly for me, and day by day
I'll keep hoping your heart reminds you:
Nothing but love can stand in our way
but love can see us through.
Maybe that's all I wanted to say:
I'll always sing for you.

I will always sing
for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment