Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Finding my voice















Looking at my journal today at the coffee shop I got hit by the fact that the two perspectives or viewpoints with which I write are so different.
Everything here seems a bit stilted, or off and I feel like I am hiding myself, from myself?


Not sure if that made sense, but somehow I need to bring these two voices together and start presenting life as I see it from a more authentic space.

I feel like I am being judged here, or at least exposed, and the simple easy writing style is somewhere lost in it all. I'll never take the time to transcribe my journals here, but I will promise to start talking out loud, the best I can, for what it's worth. Hopefully we can all follow along.

And with that, I will stop talking to you and start talking to myself, feel free to listen.

1 comment:

  1. Online journals should be for ourselves, but sometimes they are good to process things and getfeedback if you want it. It's finding that balance, and not letting it morph into something you son't want it to be. It's yours.

    ReplyDelete