Thursday, November 12, 2009

There's a guy in my bed! Wait...nope.




Woke up this morning in the sun, stretched hard and yawned quietly while my toes popped and spine crackled and rolled over and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. Snuggled into the warmth in his back, sighed contentedly and then really woke up. Huh?! "He" was just my body pillow and down comforter all piled up beside me combined with the remainders of last minute dreams and memories. Sooo...I can tell today is going to be silly already.

I am not sure what I will be doing tonight as plans keep changing by the hour it seems like. Straight people and their husband and wife mutual decision making...grrrrr! I declined a dinner invitation (that I really, really wanted to accept) to follow through with a prior commitment, which has now been cancelled! Some other event has been substituted that I have no obligation to, and I really just want to call up my friend and have dinner with him, but he may have made other plans, since I was busy. Is that confusing enough?

That being said, I am going to get this day going! Coffee of course, maybe some more shopping today, which yeah, I know sounded kinda gay, but the holidays are coming fast! My Dad is going to love the new down coat I bought him. Looks like more sunshine and warm weather, so I am going to take advantage of it while I can. I cannot believe this is actually November! Oh yeah...and some new jeans and shoes to wear today! Thanks God!

Titus 2:6-8

6 In the same way, encourage the young men to live wisely.

7 And you yourself must be an example to them by doing good works of every kind. Let everything you do reflect the integrity and seriousness of your teaching.

8 Teach the truth so that your teaching can’t be criticized. Then those who oppose us will be ashamed and have nothing bad to say about us.

No comments:

Post a Comment